Header Navigation

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Gems of Encouragement: Saturday, August 16, 2014



Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.
Proverb 27:1.

I am the Lord, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God. I will gird you, though you have not known Me; that men may know from the rising to the setting sun that there is no one besides Me. I am the Lord and there is no other. The One forming light and creating darkness, causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the Lord that does all of these.
Isaiah 45: 5-7

But as for me, I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more. My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness and of Your salvation all day long; for I do not know the sum of them. I will come with the mighty deeds of the Lord God; I will make mention of Your righteousness, Yours alone.
Psalm 71: 14-16.


"TODAY'S WORD"
Ken and Dottie's New Book

"Gems of Encouragement" are posted to you free
to encourage you to commit today to
serve and honor God as a family.