Header Navigation

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Gems of Encouragement: January 31, 2015

January 31, 2015

Starting a quarrel is like breaching a dam; so drop the matter before a dispute breaks out.
Proverbs 17:14
Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.
Hebrews 12:14
I will praise You with the harp for Your faithfulness, O my God; I will sing praise to You with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel. My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to You, I, whom You have redeemed. My tongue will tell of Your righteous acts all day long, for those who wanted to harm me have been put to shame and confusion.
Psalm 71:22-24
"TODAY'S WORD"
Ken and Dottie's New Book

"Gems of Encouragement" are posted to you free
to encourage you to commit today to
serve and honor God as a family.