Header Navigation

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Gems of Encouragement: November 14, 2015

November 14, 2015

A good man obtains favor from the Lord, but the Lord condemns a crafty man.
Proverbs 12:2.


The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them, but the Lord laughs at the wicked for He knows their day is coming. For the power of the wicked will be broken, but the Lord upholds the righteous. Psalm 37:12, 13, 17.

Be my rock of refuge to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. Deliver me, O my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of evil and cruel men. My tongue will tell of your righteous acts all day long, for those who wanted to harm me have been put to shame and confusion. Psalm 71:3, 4, 24.


"TODAY'S WORD"
Ken and Dottie's New Book

"Gems of Encouragement" are posted to you free
to encourage you to commit today to
serve and honor God as a family.