Header Navigation

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Gems of Encouragement: November 28, 2015

November 28, 2015

A greedy man stirs up dissension, but he who trusts in the Lord will prosper.  Proverbs 28:25



Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual defenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.  I Corinthians 6:9-10


Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You. I will praise You as long as I live, and in Your name I will lift up my hands.
Psalm 63:3-4


"TODAY'S WORD"
Ken and Dottie's New Book

"Gems of Encouragement" are posted to you free
to encourage you to commit today to
serve and honor God as a family.