Header Navigation

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Gems of Encouragement: January 16, 2016

January 16, 2016

A righteous man is cautious in friendship, but the way of the wicked leads them astray. Proverbs 12:26.



You are My friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything I’ve learned from My Father I have made known to You. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit, fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in My name. John 15:14-16.
My lips will shout for joy, when I sing praise to You, I, whom You have redeemed. My tongue will tell of Your righteous acts all day long, for those who wanted to harm me have been put to shame and confusion. Psalm 71:23-24.


"TODAY'S WORD"
Ken and Dottie's New Book

"Gems of Encouragement" are posted to you free
to encourage you to commit today to
serve and honor God as a family.