Header Navigation

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Gems of Encouragement: April 2, 2016

April 2, 2016

Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Proverb 27:1.




I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged Me; that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know that there is none besides Me. I am the Lord and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness. I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all of these things.
Isaiah 45: 5-7


But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise You more and more. My mouth will tell of Your righteousness and of Your salvation all day long though I know not its measure. I will come and proclaim Your mighty acts, O Sovereign Lord; I will proclaim Your righteousness, Yours alone. Psalm 71: 14-16.


"TODAY'S WORD"
Ken and Dottie's New Book

"Gems of Encouragement" are posted to you free
to encourage you to commit today to
serve and honor God as a family.