Header Navigation

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Gems of Encouragement: October 29, 2016

October 29, 2016

A man who lacks judgment derides his neighbor but a man of understanding holds his tongue.
Proverbs 11:12


Lord, who may dwell in Your sanctuary? Who may live on Your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and had no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong, and casts no slur on his fellow man. Psalm 15:1-3


Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me. Let evil recoil on those who slander me; in your faithfulness destroy them. I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you; I will praise your name, O Lord, for it is good. For He has delivered me from all my troubles, and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes. Psalm 54:4-7


"TODAY'S WORD"
Ken and Dottie's New Book

"Gems of Encouragement" are posted to you free
to encourage you to commit today to
serve and honor God as a family.