Header Navigation

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Gems of Encouragement: December 10, 2016

December 10, 2016

At the end of your life you will groan, when your flesh and body are spent. You will say how I hated discipline! How my heart spurned correction! I would not obey my teachers or listen to my instructors. I have come to the brink of utter ruin in the midst of the whole assembly. Proverbs 5:11-14.


Blessed is the man whom God corrects; so do not despise the discipline of the Almighty. Job 5:17


Good and upright is the Lord; therefore He instructs sinners in His ways. He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them His way. All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful for those who keep the demands of His covenant. Psalm 25:8-10.

"TODAY'S WORD"
Ken and Dottie's New Book

"Gems of Encouragement" are posted to you free
to encourage you to commit today to
serve and honor God as a family.