Header Navigation

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Gems of Encouragement: August 12, 2017

August 12, 2017


The Lord detests the thoughts of the wicked, but those of the pure are pleasing to Him.
Proverbs 15:26.


Let the wicked forsake his way, and the evil man his thoughts; let him turn to the Lord, and He will have mercy on him, and to our God for He will freely pardon.
Isaiah 55:7


I cried to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue. If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. But God has surely listened and heard my voice in prayer. Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer, or withheld His love from me. Psalm 66:17-20.


"TODAY'S WORD"
Ken and Dottie's New Book

"Gems of Encouragement" are posted to you free
to encourage you to commit today to
serve and honor God as a family.