Header Navigation

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Gems of Encouragement: February 20, 2016

February 20, 2016

Do not envy wicked men, do not desire their company; for their hearts plot violence, and their lips talk about making trouble.
Proverbs 24:1.

Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord’s unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in Him.
Psalm 32:10.

I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O most high. My enemies turn back; they stumble and perish before You; for You have upheld my right and my cause; You have sat on Your throne, judging righteously. You have rebuked the nations and destroyed the wicked; You have blotted out their name for ever and for ever.
Psalm 9:2-5.

"TODAY'S WORD"
Ken and Dottie's New Book

"Gems of Encouragement" are posted to you free
to encourage you to commit today to
serve and honor God as a family.