Header Navigation

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Gems of Encouragement: July 15, 2107

July 15, 2017


A good man obtains favor from the Lord, but a man of wicked intentions He will condemn.
Proverbs 12:2.

The wicked plot against the righteous, and gnash their teeth at them. The Lord laughs at the wicked for He knows that their day is coming. For the power of the wicked will be broken, but the Lord upholds the righteous. Psalm 37:12, 13, 17.


Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go. Give the command to save me, for You are my rock and my fortress. My tongue will tell of Your righteous acts all day long; for those who wanted to harm me have been put to shame and confusion. Psalm 71:3, 4, 24.
"TODAY'S WORD"
Ken and Dottie's New Book

"Gems of Encouragement" are posted to you free
to encourage you to commit today to
serve and honor God as a family.