Header Navigation

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Gems of Encouragement: July 8, 2017

July 8, 2017


A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret.
Proverbs 11:13.


But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgement for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned. Matthew 12: 36-37.


O God whom I praise, do not remain silent, for wicked and deceitful men have opened their mouths against me; they have spoken against me with lying tongues. With my mouth, I will greatly extol the Lord; in the great throng, I will praise Him. For He stands at the right hand of the needy one, to save his life from those who condemn him.
Psalm 109:1-2, 30-31.

"TODAY'S WORD"
Ken and Dottie's New Book

"Gems of Encouragement" are posted to you free
to encourage you to commit today to
serve and honor God as a family.